#RIMarchMadness – Day 2
Law And Order Party’s #RIMarchMadness is a competition for readers to determine the best restaurant in the state. 64 restaurants were selected from a longlist of nearly 400 options. This year restaurants were divided into two fields and seeded according to the total number of votes they have on two websites: the one that advises you about trips and the one whose name signals yelling for help. Unlike the NCAA March Madness or other similar competitions, we break teams into groupings of 8, not 16.
1. Each survey is live for 24 hours, from 9am-9am.
2. Voters may vote once in each category. Duplicate votes will be discarded, so don’t try anything sneaky.
3. In the event of a tie, restaurants will go into an overtime round lasting until 9am the following morning (so, another 24 hours).
4. The winning restaurant will move on to the next round. The losing restaurant will not.
5. Winners will be announced at noon each day both at LawAndOrder.party and on our social channels (@lawandorderparty on Instagram, @lawandorderri on Twitter).